Creating Memories....One Perfect Blossom at a time!

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

UTAH Weddings and Events

Many years ago, in my small Orem Utah kitchen, I decided I wanted to learn how to make beautiful bridal bouquets for no reason other than to learn how. My curiosity turned into a small hobby business and finally branched out to owning a shop in North Carolina.

After many years of countless weddings, many wonderful and beautiful venues, and making a lot of great friends along the way, I thought about retiring, but nope!! RWD is expanding!

Flowers bring me peace and pure joy! I just can't imagine a week going by and not being able to be surrounded by them. As we branch out and open again in UTAH I look forward to working with some familiar faces and hopefully many new ones.

We still have a great design team in Hickory, North Carolina and look forward to a year full of blossoms!

For questions about our wedding/event floral design services, please email us at
OnePerfectBlossom@gmail.com


No comments: